Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Get Started Write a Blog



Blogging for me was a new and very different experience as they know the world of Blog. In this new adventure I was writing about several reflections from my perspective the vast majority of the time. I must admit that this has made me review some aspects of my personal life. My blog during this time has helped me in different ways for example have analysis strengthened my skills, my writing, language and my projection when present.


This is not just a personal blog but rather find a bit of everything from life experiences, biographical data about me, my country of origin and analysis mostly. Every post I've written have been based on unique and different ideas.

I think this is helpful for students because it gives them confidence to publish their work online and for that reason the students will work harder to present an excellent work to the world of internet. On the other hand, it helps develop the language in my case it was the English and also facilitates the analysis and student writing. Technology can be a great help if we use it wisely. To make a blog just you need to be yourself no matter whether it is perfect or not. The important thing is this your space and do not use it with prudence to place photos, writing what is happening to your mind as you decide how to write in your space. Moreover, you can share experiences lived with other persons who might be going through the same situation as you passage or are going through. Just Cher :)




No comments:

Post a Comment