Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

My Journey life...

If you know my name is Ariesha Marcucci Sánchez I'm 19 years old. I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico but I life in Carolina, Puerto Rico. Well, today I talk about my Journey life. During this short period of classes we have made an inner journey in the classroom. What is that? This is an exercise that is performed by typing in an notebook all your troubles or problems with the order that you find peace of mind and spiritual to be able to be opened to knowledge. This is due to the fact that we are burdened by so many problems and situations in which we are confronted on a daily that these can cloud our judgment and ability to think. As the weeks have passed my soul has been free of one form or another. I feel peace with myself and that helps me be a better person with others. We write for many reasons in the journal to feel free of the stress caused by our problems in a certain way or remember moments of joy. This leads me to believe that life in a certain way is similar to a journey.This is due to the fact that has its own identity. That's what makes her unique and special are the living beings because not every living being; in this case the human beings, living their lives in the same way. 
Each person lives his life in their own way or style like me. In my inner journey I talk about my family. My family consists in my parents: Rosa I. Sanchez and Tomás Marcucci. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister they are: Jayson Marcucci, John John Marcucci and Francheska Malespín. My family us my strong because is who stay for me in all moments good or bad. I love my family so much. For other way, I have a great man in my life your name is Emmanuel A. Cruz he is my boyfriend I meet him  4 years ago. He is my strong too because him stay for me in all moments, when I need him say never no. He is my angel, I say that because he arrive when I really need. This is a real because our love is special and only because we are transparent like a  glass and our relationship is located in the limits regardless of the distance and the situations which have arisen as we have always known about bringing the adversities. I want pass all my life with him. I love this men with all my heart.
My passions is  travel for difference's places for I want know different's countries, culture, food a new people. For that reason in my outer Journey I realize different's travel some how: Washington Dc, Virginia, Florida, Canada, Cruise ship, Springfield, Connecticut, St. Martín, St. Kits, Barbados Island and different's municipality in my beautiful country Puerto Rico. Show it now some travels.

I realize this trip in November 27, 2011. I'm travel in cruise ship to: St. Martín, St. Kits and  Barbados Island. 



I realize this trip in December 24, 2010. I traveled to  Waterbury, Connecticut. I'm stay in this picture in a skating rink where hockey teams practice and play. 



I realize this trip in June 20,2014. I traveled to  Virginia. I'm stay in this picture in Washington Dc with a my friend called Kimberly Sánchez. In this monument is where stay the figure of Abraham Lincoln 


I realize this trip in June 25,2014. I traveled to Canada.  I'm stay in this picture in the Niagara Falls with with my aunt Irma Sánchez.



I realize this trip in August 3,2015. I traveled to ''Gozalandia" in San Sabastian, Puerto Rico.  I'm stay in this picture in the Falls with my sister Franckeska Malespín and my cousin Abdier Arce.






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that life is a journey in which each one of us travel through time. Also that family is a great part of our inner journey as you said and from the pictures you showed I can see your family has your back, which is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete