Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Autobiographical


Hi my name is Ariesha Marcucci Sanchez. I'm 19 years old as you already know today I'll tell you a little about me. Well, my story begins an August 13 of 1996 when my mother became sick went up the pressure and temperature. Due to the fact that as I was putting my life at risk the doctors decided to induce labor through a would ceaseand that is how everything began. In case you wonder, my name is composed of two names. This is due the fact I never let us view in the sonogram my sex and my mother through it would be a boy for that reason I would call Abdiel. She realized that it would be littler girl to time of giving birth due to the contractions. Because she had already had the experience with my older sister. As you know did not have a name for girl. My mother liked a particular name Ariel since it was in its heydays the little mermaid Ariel. But for fear that would make me bullynig since in my country there is washing fluid called Ariel did not want to get that name. As a long at the hours passed and the nurses were rushing to my mother to sing up in the hospital because she was very sick and also anything that will happend to my mother Already be registered. In the room of my mother has a lady which has a girl in the same way because, as is use and habit my mother ask her what name she had written to his daughter and the name the girl ended up with sha. This culmination loved it and since you already know they elminated the L in Ariel to add SHA. In this way is how my name Ariesha arises.
For if they did you know my last name, which also is very rare because is of Italian origin. My family consist is as you already know of 5 people. My parents Rosa Sanchez and Tomas Marcucci. My mother for many years she was mother and father at the same time because my father left me at 6 to 9 months aproximately due to legal problems. He was 11 years in prison while my mother raised me alone but in spite of the situation he remained my father, we had a beautiful relationship and was part of my life in a certain way. On the other hand, my three brothers: Jayson Marcucci, John Marcucci and Francheska Malespin. In spite of the situations we have very close-knit family. Well, as you will have to imaginate my childhood was very hard because I did'nt have a father as such while my friends if. Also my mother worked and work to keep us at me and my sister to get ahead without help form anyone. That is why for my mother is unique has not have comparative she is my everything.  



Thanks to her I'm who I am today: a woman of good, very considered with other people and appreciate the things that I have as know what it takes achieve this. I know that in spite of everything I was a little girl happy, loved and very beloved. Currently, I'm very happy because my life is beautiful, I say this for that reason I don't need anything I have everything. I have my two parents, my brothers although some are far away for me, but the distance does not prevent anything. For the way, I have a great man in my life your name is Emmanuel A. Cruz he is my boyfriend I meet him 4 years ago. He is my strong because him stay for me in all moments, when I need him say never no. He is my angel, I say that because he arrive when I really need.


This is my life...


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you persevered in spite of your father's situation and that you could still have a relationship with him. Your name's origin is very creative.

    ReplyDelete